Friday, April 23, 2010

A Little Memory Of 私の酪農

I do many things today start from wake up in the morning to sleep at night, I wake up at 03.50 today, after I wake up I wash my sleepy face and walk around, beautiful snow is start to melt. the weather is so cold today morning. I walk to the park near my house and sit at garden chairs near the swings. I feel so happy, but not long I think about tomorrow, 'Tomorrow I'll leave this beautiful japan again' I love Japan i can't leave Japan... but I have to leave...

After a few hours, I go home and eat my breakfast, I talk to my mother too... I said "whether we have to leave Japan? I don't want to leave mom..." and she said "Yes my dear, but don't worry we won't gone for long time, I promise we will go back to Japan before ester" and I just said Okay mom, I'm doing nothing after that just walk around and try to be not sad.

At afternoon I help my mother to wash the dishes, and go take a nice nap, when I wake up I packing my clothes and take a bath then play a little game with my family, then I go to sleep...

that's all for this post, well, you know I'm kinda miss my childhood... but hey, being teenager is more fun than being a little child

-Yuki-

5 comments: