Friday, April 23, 2010

私の酪農 day 1

Today I have a little fight with my best friend, that fight begin because something horrible. It was a fun fight haha...

Not just that what I do today, I play with my friend too... and show my new house design.. They said my house is nice and warm.. I'm happy to hear it... But You know? I'm kinda sad today, because my big brother is not here with me... He did promise that he will come back to accompany me soon as possible... But I can't lie to myself that I miss him... I wonder what he is doing right now? whether he also missed me? AHG........... that question is always in my head if he is not with me... maybe because I love him so much, he is a mature, complex, and charming guy...

Well, maybe enough for this "私の酪農 day 1" I'll make a new post with title "A Little Memory Of 私の酪農" yeah yeah... see you at the next post...

4 comments: