Saturday, April 24, 2010

A Little Memory Of 私の酪農 part 3

That day was a cold day, that day was winter season, and that day was my birthday. I got many massage said "Happy birthday" but none of them is from my big bro, well, I'm kinda sad, not just kinda, so sad. He even not said he gonna leave yesterday, why he do this to me? He even not call me last few days. Oh yeah maybe he got something more important then call me or massage me.

After think and take a bath I go to the living room, looking for breakfast, and yeah I found it! My little sister give me a green sweeter, my mom give me a new wallet, my father give me a lovely dress, my best friend give me a Japanese doll... ... ... Hah, Abile why were you do this to me?

After I have my breakfast I go to my favorite place, a lake near my house, that lake was so quiet and warm, I'm sit, and feel my own feeling, I hear my own heart, my heart said "You can't lie to yourself Yuki, you miss him true?" yeah my heart was right.

After few hours past I hear weird voice from behind me, I look what behind me but there was nothing, and then suddenly a warm voice sad "Lonely without me?" I look around me but no one there, that voice said something again "Turn back!" I do that and i see Abile bring a big box and he said "Happy birthday my lovely princess" he give me that box and said "I'm sorry my princess I don't mean to make you sad but that was my plan to make you sad" I cry, he hug me and he said "I'm sorry, please forgive me, please don't cry, if you are cry that will make me sad" I try to stop cry and hug him tight, I said "Don't do this again okay" and he said "Anything you said my princess"

-Yuki-

3 comments:

  1. oh... how romantic... now, i really understand why do you really" like and love Abile... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so nice..... :)
    I'm happy 4 you... :)

    ReplyDelete