Friday, April 23, 2010

私の酪農 Day 2

I'm so happy, big brother was visit me, he said he miss me, that make me blushing, not just that Abile made many cookies for me too. I like cookies, specially low chocolate cookies.

Abile was take me to the park too, he show me something nice, that make me happy, yesterday was the best day ever! yesterday Abile was always near me, he company me in every activities (don't think that as a bad side) he really make me happy, he make me more more and more love him

Yesterday i making a plan with my friend too, we will do something awful, I hope it will work well. maybe enough for this post i don't want to make it so long. see you.

3 comments:

  1. what a nice day for you Yuki-san... :)
    anyway,, the plan that you're going to do is about g2d2p3t2-j2t2m2 right? ahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, but unfortunately the plan is a failure

    ReplyDelete
  3. really?? I haven't heard that... Why is it???

    ReplyDelete