Friday, April 23, 2010

A Little Memory Of 私の酪農 Part 2

AHG... please!!! hospital is the horrible place in this world, I want to go out! But yeah, I have to say i can not do that... Happy or not it's for my own good. You see hospital maybe a boring place and scary place but you still need hospital.

I don't know what to do when I'm at hospital and being a hospitalize, good grief I can use my phone and call some body, I call my friends but none of them answering, so no choice I cal my big brother, he say so much, he make me comfortable and the way he said "I like you" is make me blushing, I have to admit that my big brother is the best boyfriend I have, Abile always make me happy and comfortable, being around him is always a honor. I like him, I love him, he is my Angle.

Enough with Abile and let's start with sensei, after i call Abile I call sansei and talk about my life and she said "Never fear Yuki, no one tell us that life is going to be easy, even God never said that, just be patient enough and believe at God"

Thanks to sensei now i have a beter life... Thank you sensei..

-Yuki-

3 comments: