Saturday, April 24, 2010

A Little Memory Of 私の酪農 part 4

That day was 14th February, valentine day, When I wake up at that day, I was so happy and wonder what will Abile say today, it must be more romantic word, I love it. I try to make chocolate for him, he like vanilla so, I make vanilla chocolate, yeah yeah...

- 10.15, At Yokohama Station -

I was wait for him but he not show up, he, late? no way, he never late, always make it at time, he must be have something to do today, 2 hours past he not show up, I give up and go back to the hospital, when I'm on my way, I feel someone following me, but maybe that was just my feeling, and *Gaps* someone cover my mouth with a handkerchief, and he close my eyes with his hand too... he trying to take me with him and he did it, I past out.

When I open my ayes I see some one in black mask and sun glasses, okay he is kidnapping me!!! HELP!!! but hey, if he kidnapping me he why he let me to be free? I said to him "Who are you?" and he answer it with heavy voice "did you need to know?"
and I said "well, yeah" he take off his mask and I see Abile he said "Surprise??? *laugh* what a weird face, happy valentine my princess" he give me allergic chocolate, and smile. I give him vanilla chocolate to him and he said "Thanks my dear, happy to got this from you" I smile and he take out a Paper and give it to me and said "write with love" ???? I don't know what it mean but I read the paper, it was a love song that specially made for me, while I reed it he sung it for me

I always take a good care for that paper, here is the song lyrics

-untitled-

Before I know you
I only love myself
But now...
You make me forget about myself

I never feel this before
I never know this feeling before
But then, you make me know
You make me feel... Love

Ref :

You have a smile like an Angle
A lovely Angle, A Lovely angle
Don't you know?
Your smile is make me know
know what is love
know what is love, love , love yeah...

Without you I feel lonely
Without you I feel so sad
Without you 2x
It's feel so lonely... sad..

I never want to leave you
Or lose you
I want to hug you
and never let you go... never

Ref

You are my angle
You are my star
You are my sun
You are my... happiness

By : Abile Houchi

7 comments:

  1. ^_^ I'm happy you still keep it

    anyway, my princess, you write my name wrong, it's Abile Hauguchi not Abile Hauchi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gaps, sorry I'll change it immediately

    ReplyDelete
  3. hemm hemm...
    eehehe
    sorry to bother... hehe
    anyway,, the song is so nice...
    and so romantic.. ahahah so good to hear you happy Yuki-san... ^^ :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a nice song, and that's because it make for a nice princess :P haha :) anyway who are you, Arisato-kun? (有里は、いずれかの文字のゲームではないですか?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Big bro : Hai, Persona 3 kara, sono moji
    @Arisato-kun :If i'm not wrong you are Stella true?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Abile : I'm Stella, friend of Yuki-san from Indonesia... Arisato-kun is my fav character and it's my nick name in online things.... :)
    @Yuki-san : Yup.. You're right... :)

    ReplyDelete